6/11/13

Beautiful loft










Source ( from my own mag)


Para mí los lofts son sinónimo de libertad y espacio. Poder andar por la casa con mucho aire y luz, asi que cuando ví este loft ví lo que representa en mi mente. Es amplio, mucha luz natural, tienes todo junto pero si sabes colocar bien tus piezas puedes llegar a tener un loft precioso.


To me lofts are synonym of liberty and amplitude . Be able to walk trough your home with lots of natural light, air, so when I saw this one I saw what to me is a great loft, you have all in a same space but if you now how to reorganized you can have an extraordinary loft.






9 comments

  1. What a beautiful place! One must feel really relaxed and light at heart in a space like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this place! I have a competition in my blog right now, you're welcome to join! :-) /Elina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casualmente ayer vine a Dinamarca haciendo escala en Milán donde compré una revista de decoración, y es esta revista donde sale el reportaje. A mi también me encantan este tipo de viviendas. Besos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ce loft est si beau!!!j'adore la grande pièce avec les livres!!! :)
    belle soirée mariela
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precioso e impresionante. Cómo me gusta la estructura de madera vista.
    Bss

    ReplyDelete
  6. This loft is sooo beautiful! So light and great styling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encanta el salón !!! Es pefecto!!! Besos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!
Rude comments will be deleted immediately.

EVANGELINE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes