6/5/13

Black & White=love






Real Living Australia ( from my own mag)


Siempre me a gustado el blanco y negro, aunque en mi casa tengo otros toquecitos de color,
el blanco y negro si se utiliza cómo en estas imágenes puedes crear un espacio hermoso, aunque sea
con solo dos colores.


I always loved black and white even though I have some touches of soft colors in our home,
black and white if you use it like these images you can create a beautiful space, even if you are
using only two colors.

3 comments

  1. I like the way black and white has been used in these pictures - not too minimalistic and dull, but lively and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great black & white inspiration! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love black and white!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!
Rude comments will be deleted immediately.

EVANGELINE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes