6/19/13

Love Mokkasin







trendenser ( from my own mag)


Mokkasin es uno de mis blogs favoritos, siempre me a encantado sus fotos, su hogar es increíble, la felicidad que proyecta su familia, todo es hermoso, asi que si quieres ver más fotos y leer la interesante entrevista, busca Trendenser online magazine.



Mokkasin is one of my favorite blogs, I love Sofia's photos, her home is incredible, the happiness that her family always show, everything is just beautiful, so if you want to see more photos and read her interesting interview go to Trendenser online magazine.

1 comment

  1. We are travelling to Sweden after 2 weeks and I am surely going to visit Mokkasin shop and buy some lovely things there ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!
Rude comments will be deleted immediately.

EVANGELINE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes