4/10/15

For the love of blue




1 2 3 4

Blue is the color of the moment and I could not be more happy because we need some color in our lives, believe me I love black and white but I always love to have some color and lately you are seeing more and more people using blue in their homes. 
You can find many different types of blue, dark blue, green blue, gray blue, soft blue, baby blue and more and that makes a hard decision when is time to choose so I recommend going to the hardware store take some samples and check in your house which blue is going to look great with your furniture and accesories. Is better to take your time than paint to then repaint, believe me.

Also Happy Friday!! enjoy your weekend!!
X


No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!
Rude comments will be deleted immediately.

EVANGELINE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes